How to Do
How to Do Multiplanar Hop With Stabilization, Banded Partner and Rotation
The multiplanar hop with stabilization-banded partner and rotation should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the multiplanar hop with stabilization, banded partner and rotation.
Beginning Multiplanar Hop With Stabilization
1. Balance on one leg with hands on hips and knees slightly flexed.
2. Keep the belly tight by drawing the belly button towards the spine and head in a neutral position.
Multiplanar Hop With Stabilization Movement
1. Perform exercise with external elastic resistance.
2. Move with rotation from top to bottom to the opposite leg, stabilize the landing for 2-4 seconds, then move in reverse direction back to starting position and stabilize, keeping knee over 2nd & 3rd toe.
3. Utilize the same format to move from right to left and top to bottom, by hopping from one leg to the other in a forward and turning manner.
Multiplanar Hop With Stabilization Benefits
Jumping promotes muscle tone and strength. Jumping activities like rope jumping and jumping jacks are beneficial to both the upper and lower body. Jumping is a great way to burn calories. It aids in getting you into the fat-burning zone.
Frontal Plane Hops, Stabilization Hops, How To Do Muliplanar Hops, Transverse Hops with Resistance.