How to Do Multiplanar Hop With Stabilization and Banded Partner
The multiplanar hop with stabilization and banded partner should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the multiplanar hop with stabilization and a banded partner.
Beginning Multiplanar Hop With Stabilization
1. This exercise includes moving forward and sideways motions.
2. Balance on one leg.
Multiplanar Hop With Stabilization Movement
1. Place tubing around your waist and apply slight resistance.
2. Only use this exercise once the client has progressed from the same leg hops and has improved in stability and balance.
3. Balance on one leg.
4. Move forward to the opposite leg.
5. Stabilize the landing for two to four seconds.
6. Then move in the reverse direction to the starting position and stabilize.
7. Utilize the same format to move in forward, sideways, and turning positions.
Multiplanar Hop With Stabilization Benefits
Jumping does not necessitate the use of any equipment or specialist gear.
Jumping promotes muscle tone and strength.
Jumping is a great way to burn calories.
Bone density is improved by jumping.
Jumping boosts your metabolic rate.
Jumping is good for your heart.