How to Do Single Leg Multiplanar Hop With Stabilization
Each single leg multiplanar hop with stabilization should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this single leg multiplanar hop with stabilization.
Beginning Multiplanar Hop With Stabilization
1. This exercise includes moving in forward and sideways motions.
2. Balance on one leg.
Multiplanar Hop With Stabilization Movement
1. Balance on one leg is.
2. Move forward to the opposite leg.
3. Stabilize the landing for two to four seconds.
4. Then move in the reverse direction to the starting position and stabilize.
5. Utilize the same format to move in forward, sideways, and turning positions.
6. Perform hop starting and landing on the same leg.
7. Start with small hops and progress to larger hops as you improve stability and balance over a period of time.
Multiplanar Hop With Stabilization Benefits
Enhances the Cardiovascular System.
Core strength is increased.
Shoulder strength is increased.