How to Do
How to Do Squat Olympics
The squat olympics should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the squat olympics.
Beginning Squat Olympics
1. Toes facing front, stand with feet a little wider than hip width.
2. As you drive your hips back, bend your knees and ankles and slightly open your knees.
Squat Olympics Movement
1. Sit in a squat with your heels and toes on the ground, your chest up, and your shoulders back.
2. Strive to get to parallel, which means your knees are bent at a 90-degree angle.
3. Return to a standing erect position by pressing into your heels and straightening your legs.
Squat Olympics Benefits
Range of motion is increased.
Loading is more evenly distributed between the hip and knee joints.
Loading on the lower back is reduced.
Olympic Weightlifting Squat, Squat Olympic.