How to Do
How to Do Bodyweight Squat With Rotation
The bodyweight squat with rotation should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the bodyweight squat with rotation.
Beginning Bodyweight Squat
1. Set your feet shoulder-width apart with your toes turned out slightly.
2. To lower your body, slowly bend your knees and drop your hips.
3. Pause for a second at the bottom of the exercise before pushing back up to the starting position, repeating the fall.
4. Rep until you've completed the required number of reps.
Bodyweight Squat Movement
1. Look straight ahead while completing this movement.
2. Stand in an athletic stance, feet slightly outside the width of your shoulders. Your hands will be in front of you facing the floor.
3. Squat down, spitting the weight between your hip, knee, and ankle joints as you reach down towards the ground.
4. Move back up, reaching and rotating with both arms.
5. Slowly and with control, perform movement again.
Bodyweight Squat Benefits
Pay close attention to the video link to observe the fluidity of this motion.
Squat Twist, Squat Body Rotation, Squat Upward Reach, How To Do Squat with Rotation.