How to Do
How to Do Oblique Floor Crunches With Upper Body Lift
To make this exercise more challenging, place both hands behind you at the base of your skull.
Lift both shoulders off the floor and rotate the trunk to one side.
Move with control as you return to the starting position.
Perform for the desired number of repetitions. Switch sides.
Beginning Cross Crunch Exercise
1. Lie flat on the back. Position the arms along either side of the body.
2. Bend the knees until the feet are flat on the floor. Place the right hand on the back of your neck at the base of the skull for support throughout this exercise.
3. The left arm should be at your side with your palm facing the ceiling.
4. Keep the eyes focused on the ceiling throughout the exercise.
Cross Crunch Exercise Movement
1. Lift the right shoulder off the floor.
2. Rotate the trunk until the right elbow points at the opposing knee. Hold and squeeze the tummy.
3. Slowly return to the starting position, and then repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Cross Crunch Exercise Benefits
Do not exert pressure or pull on the neck.
Do not let the head curl forward where the chin touches the chest.
How To Do Oblique Crunches, Abs Workout, Obliques Workouts, Side Crunches, Twisting Crunches.