How to Do Oblique Twists
The oblique twists should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the oblique twists.
Beginning Oblique Twists
1. Connect the cord to a handle and grip it in both hands.
2. Place your feet aside from the cable machine and elevate the heel that is closest to the pulley cable.
3. Maintaining both hands straight, slowly twist your torso to one side, then slowly return to the starting position. Repeat on the opposite side.
4. Rep till you've finished all of our repetitions.
Oblique Twists Movement
1. With your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor, take a seat on the floor.
2. Balance on your tailbone by leaning back and lifting your feet off the ground.
3. Extend your arms and rotate your torso to the right side, allowing your arms to drop.
4. Twist back to the left and drop to the ground.
Oblique Twists Benefits
The oblique twist will help you improve your posture and balance. This is due to the fact that oblique twists focus on strengthening the oblique muscles and spine, increasing their flexibility to allow for easier movement, and reducing the pressure on the lower back when performing daily activities like lifting.