How to Do
How to Do Swiss Ball Oblique Crunches With Medicine Ball and Wall
The swiss ball oblique crunches with medicine ball and wall should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the swiss ball oblique crunches with a medicine ball and a wall.
Beginning Swiss Ball Oblique Crunches
1. 2 to 3 feet away from a wall, place a Swiss ball. Then, with your right leg forward and left leg back, put your right hip on the ball and hold your feet against the wall.
2. Raise your torso until your back is straight and your torso is upright. Raise your arms to the point when they are completely straight out from your sides.
Swiss Ball Oblique Crunches Movement
1. Start by laying on your side of a stability ball with your feet planted against a wall. Try and keep your body as straight as possible.
2. Hold a medicine ball across your chest with both of your hands.
3. Use your hips to raise yourself up off of the ball. Come back down and repeat for repetitions. Upon finishing, don't forget to change which way you face.
Swiss Ball Oblique Crunches Benefits
The oblique crunch is a core exercise that works your obliques as well as other core muscles like the transverse abdominus and medial glute. The oblique muscles are essential for core stability. They aid in side-to-side bending, right-to-left rotation, and spine stabilization and protection.
Med Bal Crunches, How To Do Stability Ball Crunches, Ab Workouts, Swiss Ball Side Crunches.