How to Do Swiss Ball Oblique Crunches Using Wall
The swiss ball oblique crunches using the wall should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the swiss ball oblique crunches using wall.
Beginning Swiss Ball Oblique Crunches
1. 2 to 3 feet away from a wall, place a Swiss ball. Then, with your right leg forward and left leg back, put your right hip on the ball and hold your feet against the wall.
2. Raise your torso until your back is straight and your torso is upright. Raise your arms to the point when they are completely straight out from your sides.
Swiss Ball Oblique Crunches Movement
1. Start by lying on your side of a stability ball with your feet planted against a wall. Try and keep your body as straight as possible.
2. Hold both of your hands across your chest.
3. Use your hips to raise yourself up off of the ball. Come back down and repeat for repetitions. Upon finishing, don't forget to change which way you face.
Swiss Ball Oblique Crunches Benefits
The obliques are vital for rotational motions, bending from side to side, and preserving your spine. They run along the sides of your core. It's a good idea to strengthen them a few times every week for your overall wellness.
Side Crunches on Stability Ball, Twisting Crunches, How To Do Oblique Crunches on a Swiss Ball, Ab Workouts.