How to Do Lying Cable Crunch on Ball
The lying cable crunch on the ball should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the lying cable crunch on ball.
Beginning Lying Cable Crunch on Ball
1. Lie on your back and hips on a Swiss ball, with your feet firmly planted on the floor. Place your hands in front of your ears.
2. To raise your elbows closer to your thighs, crunch your abs. In the crunch position, contract your abs.
3. Return to your starting place and repeat the process.
Lying Cable Crunch on Ball Movement
1. Start off by laying back on a stability ball. The middle of your back should rest on the stability ball.
2. Your knees will be slightly bent and your feet will be flat on the ground.
3. A Freemotion or cable machine will be behind you so that you can grab the handles of it with each hand, by the side of your head with both of your palms facing your chest.
4. From here, perform a crunch so that your upper back comes off of the stability ball.
5. Return to the starting position. Continue for repetitions.
Lying Cable Crunch on Ball Benefits
The rectus abdominis, as well as the muscles in your upper and lower abs, are activated by cable crunches (the six-pack ab muscle). For more difficult compound exercises like the deadlift, bench press, and pull-up, a strong core is required. Cable crunches are simple to adapt.
How To Do Free Motion Machine Crunches, Stability Ball Cable Crunches, Swiss Ball Crunches.