How to Do Long Arm Crunches, Arms Extended on Ball
The long arm crunches arms extended on the ball should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the long arm crunches arms extended on the ball.
Beginning Long Arm Crunch
1. Start by lying down on your back on a mat or other soft surface.
2. Place your hands above your head and flat on the floor, palms overlapping and pointing to the ceiling.
3. You should have your feet flat on the floor.
Long Arm Crunch Movement
1. Start off by laying back on a stability ball. The middle of your back should rest on the stability ball.
2. Your knees will be slightly bent and your feet will be flat on the ground.
3. Keeping both of your arms perfectly straight over your head to the side of your ears, crunch up so that your shoulders and upper back are off of the stability ball.
4. Come back down from the crunch and repeat for repetitions.
Long Arm Crunch Benefits
You maintain your bottom body motionless while lifting your upper body with this stomach exercise. This will assist tone your stomach by contracting the rectus abdominus muscles. With straight legs on the floor, perform this abdominal crunches move.
How To Do Long Lever Arm Crunches, Stability Ball Crunches, Swiss Ball Crunches, Abs Workout