How to Do Medicine Ball Oblique Twist on Ball
Maintaining a stable pelvis, slowly rotate the trunk to each side.
Beginning Medicine Ball Oblique Twist
1. From a seated position, slowly roll down the ball while comfortably placing your head and neck on the ball.
2. Lift your hips up until they are in line with your knees and shoulders.
3. Raise your arms and medicine ball perpendicular to your torso.
Medicine Ball Oblique Twist Movement
1. As strength develops, increase range of motion and speed.
2. Maintain proper spinal alignment!
3. Do not allow hips to drop while rotating.
Medicine Ball Oblique Twist Benefits
The oblique twist is a great exercise that works many muscles in your core.