How to Do
How to Do Dumbbell Chest Exercise
You should have excellent posture of the shoulder girdle.
Each chest fly should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this chest fly.
Beginning Dumbbell Chest Exercise
1. Lie on a bench with a neutral spine.
2. Hold dumbbells with a neutral grip.
Dumbbell Chest Exercise Movement
1. Flex elbows slightly and lower dumbbells to a comfortable position.
2. Do not force this movement beyond what is comfortable.
3. Contract chest muscles and raise dumbbells back to their original starting position.
Dumbbell Chest Exercise Benefits
Isolated exercise to promote strength and hypertrophy of the Pectorals and Anterior Deltoids.