How to Do
How to Do Dumbbell Squat Bicep Curl
The dumbbell squat bicep curl should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the dumbbell squat bicep curl.
Beginning Dumbbell Squat Bicep Curl
1. Begin with feet shoulder-width apart, feet pointing straight ahead, and knees positioned over the 2nd & 3rd toes.
2. Hold dumbbells by the sides.
Dumbbell Squat Bicep Curl Movement
1. Perform a squat keeping the lower extremity in proper alignment and chest up.
2. Before any compensation occurs, tighten the buttocks and stand to a fully upright position.
3. While standing, perform a bicep curl by flexing the elbows.
4. Return dumbbells slowly to the side of the body while descending into the next squat, by extending the elbows.
Dumbbell Squat Bicep Curl Benefits
The hips, glutes, quadriceps, and biceps are all worked out in the squat curl. This workout tones your entire body, improves flexibility and balance, and strengthens your lower body and arms.
Squat Curl, How To Do Squats with Dumbbell, Dumbbell Curl, How To Do Squat Curls.