How to Do
How to Do Bicep Curl Squat With Dumbbells and Rotation
Must have good lower back strength.
Must have good coordination between upper and lower body.
Must not have excessive forward rounding of the shoulders.
Should be able to perform classic squats with good posture.
Should be able to perform classic bicep curls with good posture.
Must be able to maintain posture while operating with weight on one side only.
Beginning Bicep Curl Squat
Stand straight with chest up, shoulders back, feet shoulder-width apart, adequate floor space, and a dumbbell in hand palm facing out.
Bicep Curl Squat Movement
1. Breathing in, squatting down while simultaneously lowering your arm into the bottom of a bicep curl.
2. Pause and hold the squatting position for three breaths.
3. Breathing out, standing back up while curling the dumbbell up to chest level.
4. As you become accustomed to the movement, continue to increase your range of motion.
5. Standing up faster will transfer momentum into and assist with bicep curls.
Bicep Curl Squat Benefits
Improves strength and definition in the quadriceps front of the upper thigh.
Improves strength and definition in the hamstrings, back of the upper thigh.
Improves strength definition in the bicep front of the upper arm.
Improves rotator cuff shoulder strength and stability.
Improves coordination between the upper and lower body.
How To Do Bicep Curl Squats with Rotation, Bicep Squats, Dumbbell Squats, Biceps Curl, Squat with Rotation, Bicep Curls with Rotation