How to Do Squat Bicep Curl With Dumbbells
Must have good lower back strength
Must have good coordination between upper and lower body.
Must not have excessive forward rounding of the shoulders.
Should be able to perform classic squat with good posture.
Should be able to perform classic bicep curl with good posture.
Beginning Squat Bicep Curl
Stand straight with chest up, shoulders back, feet shoulder width apart, adequate floor space, and dumbbells in hands palms facing out.
Squat Bicep Curl Movement
1. Breathing in, squat down while simultaneously lowering arms into the bottom of a bicep curl.
2. Pause and hold the squatting position for three breaths.
3. Breathing out, stand back up while curling dumbbells up to chest level.
4. As you become accustomed to the movement, continue to increase your range of motion.
5. Standing up faster will transfer momentum into and assist bicep curl.
Squat Bicep Curl Benefits
Improves strength definition in quadriceps front of the upper thigh.
Improves strength definition in hamstrings back of the upper thigh.
Improves strength definition in the bicep front of the upper arm.
Improves rotator cuff shoulder strength stability.
Improves coordination between the upper and lower body.
Squat Progressions, How To Do Dumbbell Squats, Squat to Curl Exercise