How to Do Dumbbell Squat Swing Overhead
No excessive tension in front of pelvis, hamstrings in the back of the upper thigh, and or calves.
Must be able to perform the bodyweight squat with proper posture.
Beginning Dumbbell Squat Swing
1. Prepare to keep your knees over your toes when the squat begins.
2. Keep lower back tight, chest up, and arms flexed, hands handles at shoulder level.
3. Your feet should be parallel, shoulder-width apart ahead and pointing straight.
Dumbbell Squat Swing Movement
1. With slightly bent arms hanging down to your sides, squat down while breathing in and keeping your chest up.
2. Breathing out, stand up quickly, and swing arms up to eye level.
3. Squatting rapidly will allow the arms to travel easily from the momentum produced in the lower body rather than over-exerting the shoulders.
Dumbbell Squat Swing Benefits
Improves strength and definition in the quadriceps/top of the upper thigh.
Improves strength and definition in the hamstrings/bottom of the upper thigh.
Improves coordination between lower body and upper body.
Improves definition in front of upper shoulders.
Front Squat Variations, How To Do a Dumbbell Swing, Dumbbell Swing Squat, Weight Swing Exercise.