How to Do Lying Ez Bar Triceps Extension Skull Crusher
The lying ez bar triceps extension skull crusher should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the lying ez bar triceps extension skull crusher.
Beginning Ez Bar Tricep Extension
1. Nice stable position, elbows drawn in.
2. Feet hip width apart as you lie down on the bench.
3. Elbows are facing forward and the humor is facing the ceiling.
Ez Bar Tricep Extension Movement
1. Draw your core in.
2. Upper arm is facing the ceiling as you lift.
3. If the load is too heavy, you will drive up through the leg and arch the back. Do not do this because this will lose the purpose of this exercise.
4. Increase the intensity by lifting arms back over head and there is much more tension through the movement.
5. Keep stability with spine flat on the bench and hips neutral. The movement is from the triceps.
Ez Bar Tricep Extension Benefits
This is a triceps exercise, strength based.
Tricep extensions serve to develop the triceps brachii muscles. Triceps extensions can be done in a variety of situations, including standing or laying. Tricep extensions are a great way to strengthen and sculpt your upper posterior arm muscles.