How to Do Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
Set-up and make sure that the 2 loading points you put the correct weight on both sides.
Beginning Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
1. Adjust the seat height so that the lever arms adjust around the shoulder height or even just slightly above.
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press Movement
1. Sitting down on the seat and right back into the corner resting your head back.
2. Keep chin neutral, chest high and stomach braced, holding onto the handles just outside of shoulder width apart.
3. Push the handles up and away so the elbow follows the line of the handle to top range and control the handles back down to ear height.
4. Push up and away so the elbow follows the line of the handle to top range keeping the elbow slightly bent and controlled back down to ear height.
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press Benefits
Strengthen the muscles that help stabilize us along our spine and increase our core strength through this lateral stability.