How to Do
How to Do Freemotion Incline Cable Press With Staggered Stance
Each freemotion incline cable press with a staggered stance should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately, stop this freemotion incline cable press with a staggered stance.
Beginning With Staggered Stance, Freemotion Incline Cable Press
1. Position cable arms to lower position.
2. Stand in a stable yet staggered position with your right leg forward.
3. Grab handles and hold them in a barbell position.
4. Wrist and elbows should be aligned with one another.
5. Elbows should be positioned straight out from shoulders.
With Staggered Stance, Freemotion Incline Cable Press Movement
1. Brace your spine by tightening your abdomen.
2. Begin the movement by pressing your hands upward until they come together.
3. While in a raised position, check to ensure that your arms are in alignment with cables.
4. Release back to starting position and repeat movement.
5. Don't let your back arch during exercise at any time.
6. Feet should remain flat on the floor with a slight bend at the knees to ensure balance and stability.
With Staggered Stance, Freemotion Incline Cable Press Benefits
Increases muscle group strength and improves function.
Conditions chest and core muscles.
Incorporates shoulder and triceps muscle involvement.
Free Motion Machine Exercises.