How to Do
How to Do Dumbbell Lunge Press Balance
Start off standing tall with your back straight, shoulders back, and chest out.
Beginning Lunge Press
1. You will be holding two dumbbells. Your arms will be bent and out to your sides by your head with your palms facing away and your knuckles face the ceiling.
Lunge Press Movement
1. Take a big step and perform a lunge so that the leg took a step is now bent at the knee. That leg should bend to make a 90 degree angle and make sure that your knee doesn't go over your toe.
2. From here, the foot that is back is going to kick straight forward to make a 90 degree angle and so that your knee is in front of you. Your opposite leg will now be straight and on the ground.
3. While doing this previous movement, press the dumbbells straight towards the ceiling by straightening your arms.
4. Bring the dumbbells together close enough so that they don't touch.
5. Bring the dumbbells back down by the sides of your head and you are now at the starting position. Repeat for repetitions.
Lunge Press Benefits
This isolation exercise strengthens the biceps muscle and increases biceps hypertrophy.
Dumbbell Reverse Lunge, Lunges With Unilateral, Lunge Exercise.