How to Do
How to Do Kneeling on a Swiss Ball with a Medicine Ball
Each kneeling on a swiss ball with a medicine ball should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this kneeling on a swiss ball with a medicine ball.
Beginning Kneeling on a Swiss Ball with a Medicine Ball
1. Holding a medicine ball with both hands at chest height, stand tall. Squat down and bring the ball to the outside of one knee, keeping your chest up.
2. Stand up and twist your torso as far as you can to bring the ball up and above your opposite shoulder. Return to your starting point.
Kneeling on a Swiss Ball with a Medicine Ball Movement
1. First, you are going to get onto a stability ball with your knees on it.
2. Give yourself an appropriate amount of time to find balance.
3. Using a medicine ball you are going to start with your hands at the 2 o'clock position.
4. With your eyes open, you are going to bring that medicine ball in your hands in a diagonal straight line.
5. It will be going from the 2 o'clock position to the 8 o'clock position as if you were chopping wood.
Kneeling on a Swiss Ball with a Medicine Ball Benefits
A medicine ball is commonly used to develop core strength, which involves strengthening the muscles in your abdomen and back. Through proper alignment, this aids in balance, posture, and overall wellness.
Exercises With Medicine Ball, Medicine Ball Workouts.