How to Do
How to Do Russian Kettlebell Swing
The russian kettlebell swing should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the russian kettlebell swing.
Beginning Russian Kettlebell Swing
1. Stand with your feet as wide as your hips and your knees slightly bent.
2. Keep your back as flat as possible.
3. Make use of your core muscles.
4. Maintain a neutral neck while following the kettlebell with your gaze.
5. At the height of the swing, extend your knees.
Russian Kettlebell Swing Movement
1. Hold the kettlebell in an overhand grip with both hands.
2. Begin by hanging the kettlebell between your thighs. Your wrists should just brush against your legs.
3. Slightly lean forward. Swing the kettlebell up to eye level with your hips.
4. Swing up, then back down.
Russian Kettlebell Swing Benefits
Including the core, strengthen a variety of muscle groups.
Increase your muscle mass.
Boost your endurance and stamina.
Quickly reach your target heart rate.
Circulation should be improved.
Russian Swings, American Kettlebell Swing.