How to Do
How to Do Single Arm Kettlebell Swing
The single arm kettlebell swing should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the single arm kettlebell swing.
Beginning One Arm Kettlebell Swing
1. Begin from a lowered squat position with one hand on the kettlebell in between the legs.
2. Pull the kettlebell back toward the same side of the thigh by rocking the bodyweight into the heels and brace the wrist against the inner thigh.
One Arm Kettlebell Swing Movement
1. Powerfully extend the lower body to accelerate the bottom of the kettlebell up and away.
2. As it ascends, counterbalance the forward pull of the kettlebell by shifting the body weight back.
3. As it descends along the same pathway, absorb the kettlebell with the entire body.
One Arm Kettlebell Swing Benefits
It works the core muscles.
It strengthens your grip.
How To Do Kettlebell Swings, Arm Swings, Kettlebell Exercises.