How to Do
How to Do Hip Adduction Ball Squeeze
Each hip adduction ball squeeze should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this hip adduction ball squeeze.
Beginning Seated Ball Squeeze Exercise
1. Hold the ball in front of your chest, your elbows straight out.
2. Squeeze the ball in your palms.
3. Squeeze for about 6 seconds, then release. Rep 8–12 times more.
Seated Ball Squeeze Exercise Movement
1. Sit up tall on the end of a bench with your back straight, shoulders back, and chest out.
2. You are going to have your knees bent with your feet on the ground.
3. Place a ball between your knees. Squeeze the ball by trying to bring your knees closer together. Bring your knees back to the starting position without dropping the ball and repeat for repetitions.
Seated Ball Squeeze Exercise Benefits
Muscle mass has increased.
Improved balance and stability.
Posture has improved.
Reduced likelihood of back pain and injury.
How To Do an Adductor Squeeze, Medicine Ball Knee Squeeze, Adductor Exercises.