How to Do
How to Do Adductor slide board
The adductor slide board should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the adductor slide board.
Beginning Adductor Slide Board
1. Stand facing the longer side of the slide, with the knees soft.
2. Tighten the tummy by drawing the navel towards the spine.
Adductor Slide Board Movement
1. Slide legs out a short distance at first.
2. Pull them together at the same time.
3. Breathe out as you pull your legs together.
4. Repeat and expand the distance that you slide as range of motion allows while completing the movement.
Adductor Slide Board Benefits
Slide boards are an excellent tool for both core development and full-body workouts. Using slide boards to exercise can help to engage all of the muscles that support the hip joints, helping to balance the strength of the abductor and adductor muscles.
Reebok Slide Exercises, Abductor Strength Exercises.