How to Do
How to Do Ab Slide With Kneeling Rollout
The ab slide with kneeling rollout should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the ab slide with a kneeling rollout.
Beginning Ab Slide Kneeling Ab Rollout
1. Get on the knees, facing the wide side of the slide.
2. Place the hands on the slide in front of the body, as if preparing for a push up exercise.
3. Arms slightly bent.
4. Keep abs tight and the shoulder girdle stable.
Ab Slide Kneeling Ab Rollout Movement
1. Allow the arms to slide out (only slightly at first) extending the body out across the slide board into a kneeling prone plank position.
2. Maintaining core integrity (no sagging); pull the arms back along the slide together.
3. This exercise needs to be closely monitored in terms of range of motion.
Ab Slide Kneeling Ab Rollout Benefits
The ab wheel movements work all of the upper body muscles, especially the core.
Strengthens and shapes the core muscles.
How To Do Ab Extensions, Ab Extension Exercises, Ab Exercises, Slide Board Ab Exercises, Slide Board Exercises, Abdominal Rollout.