How to Do
How to Do Ab Slide on Single Leg Rollout
The ab slide on single-leg rollout should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the ab slide on single-leg rollout.
Beginning Ab Slide Rollout
1. Get on the knees, facing the wide side of the slide.
2. Place the hands on the slide in front of the body, as if preparing for a push up exercise.
3. Arms slightly bent.
4. Keep abs tight and the shoulder girdle stable.
Ab Slide Rollout Movement
1. Allow the arms to slide out (only slightly at first) extending the body out across the slide board into a kneeling prone plank position.
2. Perform movement from up on the toes of one foot, with the other leg raised and held slightly to the side.
3. Maintain alignment of the hips and shoulders.
4. Allow the arms to slide out (only slightly at first) extending the body out across the slide board into an extended prone plank position.
5. If there are any signs of compensation in the corset muscles (lumbo-pelvic hip complex) or shoulder girdle, digress back to base exercise.
Ab Slide Rollout Benefits
Crunches demand less strength than using an ab roller.
It boosts your confidence in your training abilities and strength by enhancing your overall balance and body.
How To Do Ab Extensions, Ab Extension Exercises, Ab Exercises, Slide Board Ab Exercises, Slide Board Exercises.