How to Do Kneeling Chest Fly on Reebok Slide
Each kneeling chest fly on the reebok slide should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this kneeling chest fly on the reebok slide.
Beginning Kneeling Chest Fly on Reebok Slide
1. Get on the knees, facing the wide side of the slide.
2. Place the hands on the slide in front of the body, as if preparing for a push-up.
3. Arms slightly bent.
4. Keep the belly tight and the shoulders will be stable.
Kneeling Chest Fly on Reebok Slide Movement
1. Allow the arms to slide out slightly at first.
2. Then pull the arms back together.
Kneeling Chest Fly on Reebok Slide Benefits
The dumbbell chest fly can aid in the opening of your chest muscles. Chest openers may help relieve upper back pain, increase range of motion, and reduce upper body tightness. If you're doing dumbbell chest flies to open up your chest muscles, try using lighter weights or even none at all.
Closed Chain Chest Fly, Reebok Slide Exercises, Reebok Slide Chest Fly.