How to Do
How to Do Machine for Hip Adduction
The machine for hip adduction should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the machine for hip adduction.
Beginning Machine for Hip Adduction
1. Lie on your right side with your legs straight out in front of you.
2. Support your head with your right hand or a cushion.
Machine for Hip Adduction Movement
1. Raise your left leg as high as you can slowly.
2. Before lowering your leg back down, hold this stance for a few seconds.
3. On each side, do 2 to 3 sets of 8 to 16 repetitions.
Machine for Hip Adduction Benefits
Reduce the valgus in your knees.
Muscle activation and performance are improved.
Reduce the amount of pain.
Hip Abductor Machine.