How to Do Squat Front Raise With Dumbbells Using Alternating Arms
The squat raise with dumbbells using alternating arms should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the squat raise with dumbbells using alternating arms.
Beginning Squat Front Raise
1. Stand in a squatting position.
2. Begin the movement with arms holding dumbbells beside the buttocks.
Squat Front Raise Movement
1. Drive one arm upwards through your heels and gently flick your hip forwards.
2. Your arm will also travel upwards as a result of momentum driving the shoulder blade in a forward-backward motion.
3. Repeat motions with the second arm for the desired number of reps.
Squat Front Raise Benefits
The front raise with a squat band is a compound resistance exercise that focuses on the shoulders, glutes, hips, and thighs. Because this exercise engages multiple muscles at the same time, it also aids in metabolism and calorie burn.
How To Do Dumbbell Flicks, Sagittal Plane Squat, Forward Squat, Squat Variations.