How to Do Tricep Pushdown Machine Seated on Freemotion
Each tricep pushdown machine seated on freemotion should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this tricep pushdown machine seated on freemotion.
Beginning Tricep Pushdown Machine
1. Stand tall throughout this exercise, keep the abdominal muscles tight with the spine neutral.
2. Begin with a thorough warm up before starting this exercise - this engages the sensory system.
Tricep Pushdown Machine Movement
1. This exercise involves performing an overhead tricep extension on both sides of the body using the Free Motion cable system.
2. Sit in a tall body position.
3. Grip the cable as shown.
4. Begin at a 90 degree elbow position with the upper arms parallel with the floor.
5. With the body alignment straight and still, extend the elbow fully (as shown).
6. Return to start position and repeat.
Tricep Pushdown Machine Benefits
Don't roll the shoulder forward or flex the upper part of your body the back coming off the backrest. These are indications of weakness and the weight should be reduced.
How To Do Arm Extensions, Overhead Tricep Extension, Cable Machine Arm Exercises, Freemotion Machine Exercises.