How to Do
How to Do Fitter Ab Slide
The fitter ab slide should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the fitter ab slide.
Beginning Ab Slide
1. Place your hands on the platform and grip firmly.
2. Assume push-up position - can be on your feet or knees, depending on individual ability.
Ab Slide Movement
1. Stand on one end of the Fitter in a pike position and grip the platform firmly.
2. Keep the belly tight by drawing the belly button towards the spine.
3. Keeping the shoulders directly over hands, lower hips to push forward, and then raise the hips to pull the skate back.
4. It is important NOT to let your back arch at any time during the movement.
Ab Slide Benefits
With a simple gliding motion, the Ab Slide targets seven separate muscles at once. According to the Ab Slide commercial, you can work your abs (including the rectus abdominis and obliques), waist, arms, chest, shoulders, and back in just a few minutes per day.
Fitter 3D Cross Trainer Slides, Slide Board Exercise, Plank Exercises, Fitter Prone Slides.