How to Do Diagonal Fitter Oblique Ab Slide
The diagonal fitter oblique ab slide should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the diagonal fitter oblique ab slide.
Beginning Diagonal Oblique Ab Slide
1. Position the Fitter diagonally across the body so that the movement becomes angled for altered neuromuscular and core demand.
2. Place your hands on the platform and grip firmly.
3. Assume push-up position - can be on your feet or knees, depending on individual ability.
Diagonal Oblique Ab Slide Movement
1. Keep the belly tight by drawing the belly button towards the spine.
2. Squeeze buttocks and slowly move the skate side to side.
3. It is important to keep the head central with weight equally on both hands.
4. It is important not to let your back arch at any time during the movement.
5. Maintain buttocks exercise throughout the entire exercise.
6. With this progression, make sure to switch the Fitter position in order to perform diagonal movements in both directions.
Diagonal Oblique Ab Slide Benefits
These difficult moves will help you maintain your intensity while traveling. Gliding discs that are ready for travel are small enough to fit in a compact drawer or carry-on suitcase. Sliders, on the other hand, can improve your flexibility, strength, and endurance in addition to being convenient.
Fitter 3D Cross Trainer Slides, Slide Board Exercise, Plank Exercises, Fitter Prone Slides.