How to Do
How to Do Fitter Hand Sliding Crunches
The fitter hand sliding crunches should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the fitter hand sliding crunches.
Beginning Hand Sliding Crunches
1. Stand on one end of the Fitter in a pike position and grip the platform firmly.
Hand Sliding Crunches Movement
1. Keep the belly tight by drawing the belly button towards the spine.
2. Keeping the shoulders directly over hands, lower hips to push forward, and then raise the hips to pull the skate back.
3. It is important NOT to let your back arch at any time during the movement.
4. Keep your chin tucked throughout the entire movement.
Hand Sliding Crunches Benefits
Crunches are a great way to gain muscular mass. Unlike sit-ups, however, they exclusively work the abdominal muscles. They're a popular exercise for folks seeking to acquire six-pack abs because of the intense muscle isolation. They're also great for strengthening your core, which includes your obliques and lower back muscles.
How To Do Crunches on a Fitter, How To Use a Fitter, Slide Board Crunches.