How to Do Fitter Oblique Ab Slide
The fitter oblique ab slide should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the fitter oblique ab slide.
Beginning Oblique Ab Slide
1. Place your hands on the platform and grip firmly.
2. Assume push-up position - can be on your feet or knees, depending on individual ability.
Oblique Ab Slide Movement
1. Keep the belly tight by drawing the belly button towards the spine.
2. Squeeze buttocks and slowly move the skate side to side.
3. It is important to keep the head central with weight equally on both hands.
4. It is important not to let your back arch at any time during the movement.
5. Maintain buttocks exercise throughout the entire exercise.
Oblique Ab Slide Benefits
From a concentric muscle action standpoint, the Ab-Slide has proven to be a useful tool for developing the abdominal muscles.
Fitter 3D Cross Trainer Slides, Slide Board Exercise, Plank Exercises, Fitter Prone Slides.