How to Do
How to Do Chest Pass with a Bent-over Medicine Ball
The chest pass with a bent-over medicine ball should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the chest pass with a bent-over medicine ball.
Beginning Chest Pass with a Bent-over Medicine Ball
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and a 4-8 pound medicine ball in front of your chest in your hands.
2. Bend at the waist until your chest is parallel to the floor, your eyes are down, and your knees are slightly bent.
Chest Pass with a Bent-over Medicine Ball Movement
1. Extend both arms and throw the medicine ball to the ground while keeping your body in a bent over stance.
2. Allow the medicine ball to bounce off the ground before catching it with both hands.
3. Return to the beginning of the exercise.
4. 5-10 times with the medicine ball, repeat the toss.
Chest Pass with a Bent-over Medicine Ball Benefits
Strengthens your upper body pushing power.
Anterior chain and upper extremities are the target areas.
The Reason for Its Importance: Sport-specific power development is a total-body exercise that necessitates output from both the upper and lower bodies.
Medicine Ball Exercises, Medicine Ball Chest Pass, Medicine Ball Bent Over Chest.