How to Do Butt Blaster With Dumbbell
The butt blaster with the dumbbell should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the butt blaster with a dumbbell.
Beginning Butt Blaster
Assume a neutral spine on the hands and knees.
Butt Blaster Movement
1. Take a deep breath.
2. As you exhale, make an S sound, and draw your abdomen in as if to pull your belly button closer to your spine.
3. Add a light dumbbell behind your knee.
4. Maintaining optimum spinal alignment, squeeze buttocks and slowly raise bent legs to the ceiling. The movement should be controlled by core stability and buttocks activity.
5. Only move as far as you can control spinal stability and return to the start position.
6. Do not allow the head to jet forward.
7. Maintain abdominal draw-in maneuver.
Butt Blaster Benefits
Dumbbells, in particular, can be used to achieve a wonderful butt workout. Squats and lunges with just your bodyweight are, of course, a wonderful method to work your glutes.
How To Do Butt Blasters, Dumbbell Butt Blaster, Butt blaster, Butt Sculpting Exercises, Butt Shaping.