How to Do Butt kicks
The butt kicks should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the butt kicks.
Beginning Butt Kicks
Begin with a thorough warm up before starting this exercise, this engages the sensory system.
Butt Kicks Movement
1. Start in a squat position.
2. Explosively extend the legs, simultaneously swinging the arms overhead.
3. Once in the air, flex the ankles and kick the heels to the butt.
4. Land on the toes, and then heels.
5. Absorb force by flexing at hips, knees, and ankles.
Butt Kicks Benefits
Including plyometric exercises, such as butt kicks, in your daily exercise program will help you strengthen your hamstrings, allowing you to run faster and more efficiently. Even if you're not a runner, incorporating butt kicks into your workout will help you raise your heart rate, increase your stamina, and improve your overall fitness.
How To Do Butt Kick Jumps, Squat Jump Butt Kicks, Double Leg Squat Jumps.