How to Do Butt Blaster
The butt blaster should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the butt blaster.
Beginning Butt Blaster
Assume a neutral spine on the hands and knees.
Butt Blaster Movement
1. Take a deep breath.
2. As you exhale, make an S sound, and draw your abdomen in as if to pull your belly button closer to your spine.
3. Maintaining optimum spinal alignment, squeeze the buttocks and slowly raise your bent leg to the ceiling. The movement should be controlled by core stability and buttocks activity.
4. Only move as far as you can control spinal stability and return to the start position.
5. Do not allow the head to jet forward.
6. Maintain abdominal draw-in maneuver.
Butt Blaster Benefits
The Resistance Band Butt Blaster is a novel approach to develop your glutes without doing squats, lunges, or even putting your full weight on your knees. The resistance band offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to try new activities that would otherwise be difficult.
How To Do Butt Blasters, Butt blaster, Booty Burn, Butt Shaping Exercises, Donkey Kickbacks, Glute kicks.