How to Do Buttkickers
This active exercise may be performed by healthy exercisers who have adequate flexibility in the hips and legs.
Maintain good form throughout this exercise.
Should any pain or shortness of breath be encountered during this exercise, discontinue it immediately.
Beginning Buttkicker Exercise
1. Prior to the start of this exercise, perform a 3-5 minute warm-up including cardio and active stretching.
2. Stand tall with shoulders rolled back and both feet positioned hip-width apart.
3. Suck in the tummy in an effort to make the navel touch the spine.
4. Shift the body weight to the balls of both feet.
5. Hold this form throughout the exercise.
Buttkicker Exercise Movement
1. Start running in place, bending the legs only at the knee. The goal is to make the heels of the feet kick the buttocks.
2. There should be no movement at the hips or at the waist.
3. Be sure to land on the balls of your feet.
4. Perform for the desired period of time.
Buttkicker Exercise Benefits
Buttkickers is an intermediate exercise that improves flexibility during the movement of the hips and legs.
How To Do Buttkickers, Butt Kickers, Running in Place.