How to Do
How to Do Dumbbell Step Up Curl and Shoulder Press With Single Arm and Leg
The dumbbell step up curl and shoulder press with single arm and leg should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the dumbbell step up curl and shoulder press with single arm and leg.
Beginning Dumbbell Step Up
1. Dumbbells or a barbell should be held across your shoulders.
2. To straighten your right leg, step up with your right foot, pressing through the heel.
3. On the top of the step, bring your left foot to meet your right foot.
Dumbbell Step Up Movement
1. Step down with your left foot, bending your right knee.
2. Bring the right foot down to the ground to meet the left foot.
3. Rep with the left foot for a particular amount of reps, then switch to the right foot for the same number of reps. Instead of a specific number of reps, a beginner can choose to do this for a set period of time (one minute, for example).
Dumbbell Step Up Benefits
Strengthen your squats and deadlifts.
It safeguards your lower back.
Builds explosive lower-body strength.
Dumbbell Shoulder Press, Dumbbell Step Up Curl.