How to Do
How to Do Banded Shoulder Press Seated on Ball
The banded shoulder press seated on the ball should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the banded shoulder press seated on the ball.
Beginning Banded Shoulder Press
1. Maintaining optimal posture, press upward, lower and repeat for desired reps.
2. Sit "tall" in a neutral spine with a mild tone in the buttocks to encourage "active sitting."
Banded Shoulder Press Movement
1. Stand on a band with your feet shoulder width apart and use a pronated grip to hold the band at shoulder height (thumbs pointing towards one another).
2. Extend the elbow and bend the shoulder as you inhale and force the band overhead.
3. Return to the starting position slowly.
Banded Shoulder Press Benefits
This workout focuses on the shoulders, upper back, and triceps. It promotes posture, mobility, and stability.
how to do seated shoulder press, stability ball shoulder exercises, exercises on stability ball.