How to Do Bosu ball squats with hip abduction
The bosu ball squats with hip abduction should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the bosu ball squats with hip abduction.
Beginning Bosu Ball Squats
1. Face forward while standing on the bosu ball with your feet shoulder width apart and your knees and toes aligned.
2. Start with the medicine ball in both hands, close to the chest and at chest height.
3. Squat down carefully, bringing your knees to 90 degrees with the floor, keeping your head up and gazing forward.
Bosu Ball Squats Movement
1. Slowly begin to extend the hips and knees out of the squat and simultaneously lift one leg to the side (hip abduction).
2. Pause at the top of the movement.
3. Then lower the leg and simultaneously return to the starting squat position.
4. Perform eight to 20 repetitions to fatigue.
5. Perform the exercise on both sides of the body.
Bosu Ball Squats Benefits
Bosu squats are a great workout for strengthening the quads, hamstrings, and glutes, as well as stabilizing the core when done with the bosu ball. If you want to lose weight, this workout is also beneficial.
How To Do Hip Abductions, Squat Leg Raise, Side Leg Lift Squat, BOSU Ball Squats.