How to Do Four Squat Across Bosu Ball
The four squats across the Bosu ball should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the four squat across Bosu ball.
Beginning Four Squat
Stand on the floor to one side of the dome with the feet approximately 24 inches from the platform.
Maintain a good, upright posture and neutral spinal alignment.
Four Squat Movement
1. Step to the side with the inside leg and place that foot on top of the dome.
2. Flex the hips and knees and perform a squat movement, loading the outside leg.
3. Press down deeper into the squat movement four times.
4. Travel across the dome by leaping up onto the dome one foot at a time and stepping off the other side to the floor.
5. Keep the inside foot on the dome as the outside footsteps to the floor.
6. Repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Perform eight to 20 repetitions to fatigue, alternating sides.
Four Squat Benefits
Squats work every leg muscle and focus on toning your lower body. They'll help you improve your balance by strengthening your calves, hamstrings, and quads, as well as other muscles. It's also the most effective exercise for toning your legs.
BOSU Ball Squats, How To Use a BOSU Ball, Balance Squat, BOSU Ball Balance Exercises