How to Do Bosu Squat Jumps With Stabilization
The bosu squat jumps with stabilization should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the bosu squat jumps with stabilization.
Beginning Bosu Ball Jump Squats
Stand in a centered position on top of the dome with the feet about hip width apart or slightly narrower.
Bosu Ball Jump Squats Movement
1. Slowly flex at the hips, knees and ankles and perform a squat movement.
2. Allow the arms to reach forward to counterbalance the backward motion of the hips.
3. Pause at the bottom of the movement and jump straight up in the air.
4. Land on top of the dome and "stick" the landing with the knees bent slightly.
5. Extend the hips and knees and return to the starting position.
6. Perform 8 to 20 repetitions to fatigue.
Bosu Ball Jump Squats Benefits
Bosu squats are a great workout for strengthening the quads, hamstrings, and glutes, as well as stabilizing the core when done with the bosu ball.
BOSU Ball Jumps, Jump Stick Exercise, Squat Variations, BOSU Ball Squats, Dome Squats.