How to Do
How to Do Tuck Jump to Forward Box Jump
The tuck jump to forward box jump should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the tuck jump to forward box jump.
Beginning Tuck Jump to Forward Box Jump
1. Find a box and put it in it.
2. Begin with a height of about 50cm while you focus on perfecting your form.
3. No one enjoys slamming their shins into the top of the box because they aimed too high.
Tuck Jump to Forward Box Jump Movement
1. Place your feet shoulder-width apart in front of the box.
2. Bend into a quarter squat and swing your arms back, then forward, lifting yourself off the ground.
3. Land as softly as possible on the box. On landing, keep your feet flat and your knees slightly bent (don't allow them fold inwards) to mirror your take-off stance.
4. If you land in a deep squat rather than a quarter squat, you've chosen a box that's too high.
Tuck Jump to Forward Box Jump Benefits
Will boost your lower body as well as your legs' strength.
Jump Down to Tuck Jump, Forward Box Jump Down, Box Jump Down to Tuck.