How to Do
How to Do Get My Free Fitness App
The Get My Free Fitness App should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the Get My Free Fitness App.
Beginning Get My Free Fitness App
1. Step one foot back and take a deep lunge, bending both knees as if you were about to half-kneel on the ground.
2. As you lunge back, make sure your front heel is down. Then rocket up and jump out of the lunge to switch to the other side and land in a lunge.
Get My Free Fitness App Movement
1. Begin in a split squat stance, with one foot ahead and the knee not leaning out past the foot.
2. As you descend down to the starting position, maintain your head up and pointing ahead, and engage your core to keep it tight.
3. Push off the ground with both feet and drive upwards.
Get My Free Fitness App Benefits
Muscle coordination, power, strength, vertical jump, and stability are all aided by the split squat jump. Because of the muscular coordination involved, they also enhance mobility. This is particularly useful in sports in which the body is not in a steady position.