How to Do Jump Squat With Stabilization
The jump squat with stabilization should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the jump squat with stabilization.
Beginning Jump Squats
1. Begin in a parallel stance with your feet slightly wider than hip-width apart and your arms elevated straight up.
2. Return to a jump by driving up through your heels and moving your arms down and back for momentum.
Jump Squats Movement
1. Startup by standing tall with your back straight, shoulders back, and chest out.
2. From here you want to squat down and explode up in the air.
3. When you jump up in the air, your arms will extend directly above your head.
4. Come down and land with both legs.
Jump Squats Benefits
Muscle and strength development.
Increasing cardiovascular and aerobic fitness.
Mobility and balance are being improved.
Toning your abs, legs, and buttocks.
Calories and fat are burned.
Circulation is improved.
Increasing athletic performance.
Squat Jumps, Plyo Squats, Plyometric Jumps, How To Do Plyometrics, Jumping Squats.