How to Do Squats on Bosu Ball Upside Down
The squats on the bosu ball upside down should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the squats on the bosu ball upside down.
Beginning Squats on Bosu Ball Upside Down
1. Begin with a thorough dynamic warm up before starting this exercise; this engages the nervous system.
2. Maintain good posture throughout the exercise with shoulder blades back and down, good stability through the abdomen, and neutral spine angles.
Squats on Bosu Ball Upside Down Movement
1. This movement utilizes the BOSU ball with the flat side up.
2. With the hands to the side of the body, perform a squat movement.
3. Repeat for the desired number of reps.
4. Do NOT do the following: move the lunging knee away from the body, collapse the trunk (excessive flexion), or around the upper back as these may be signs that the exercise is too advanced.
Squats on Bosu Ball Upside Down Benefits
Bosu squats are a great workout for strengthening the quads, hamstrings, and glutes, as well as stabilizing the core when done with the bosu ball. If you want to lose weight, this workout is also beneficial.
BOSU Ball Exercises, BOSU Ball Squats, Squat on BOSU Ball.